These fin tips will help you get the very best from your fins. The fin tips are grouped by: size, fitting, kicking, walking and care & materials. Please contact me if you need any more tips for using your fins. I am here to help you to get the best from them.
- One size fits kids to adults.
- Fits all leg shapes.
- Foot size doesn’t matter.
- Fit everyone taller than 140cm (4′ 7″).
- Fin tips for putting them on.
- How to tighten.
- Fin tips for taking them off.
- Positioning fins on your legs.
- Adjusting for best results.
- Streamlined kick from hips.
- Only a little knee-bend.
- Walking on land.
- Walking in the water.
- Lift your knees a bit higher when walking in shallow water.
- Taking care of shinfin
fins & straps.
- Polyurethane fins.
- Natural rubber straps.