For aqua fitness, water exercises and pool workouts.
Want great aqua aerobics exercises?
+ Rebuild muscle tone & strength.
+ Reduce fat.
+ Workout thighs, buttocks & stomach.
+ Exercise core muscles, torso & back.
+ Deep water running, aqua jogging.
+ Water walking.
+ Treading water, “egg beater” kick.
+ Adjust fin position to suit exercises.
+ Cardiovascular fitness & capacity.
+ Stamina & water aerobics fitness.
+ Improve aqua aerobics routines.
Your ideal aqua aerobics fins?
Are you interested in aqua aerobics fins for better water exercises? shinfin
Good water exercise equipment should exercise the big muscles in your thighs, buttocks, stomach and torso without straining your feet, ankles, Achilles tendons and calf muscles. Your water aerobics equipment should benefit upright posture aqua aerobics exercises like deep water running, aqua jogging, water walking and other aqua fitness exercises and aqua stretching programs. Good water aerobics gear should also work for water exercises lying on your front or back, with or without flotation belts, noodles and kickboards. It should help you with slower resistance exercises through to faster exercise movements. Good water aerobics equipment should also benefit your cardiovascular fitness and help reduce unwanted fat. The better your water exercise equipment works for you, the more you will enjoy your aqua aerobics and aqua fitness programs.
I have designed shinfin
When used for swimming exercises on your front or back, they can also help you to swim with a smooth, efficient and streamlined stroke like good swimmers use. This is because they guide you to exercise the same muscle sequence that good swimmers use for freestyle, backstroke and butterfly. So, as well as their many advantages for water aerobics, they improve your natural swimming too.
Exercise the right muscles
- water exercises for thighs, buttocks and stomach
- reduce fat in thighs, buttocks and stomach
- water exercises for core muscles in torso and back
- rebuild muscle tone and strength
- improve cardiovascular fitness and capacity
- increase aqua aerobics fitness and stamina
For many water exercises
- water exercises with or without flotation equipment
- deep water running, aqua jogging, water-walking
- treading water exercises and “egg beater” kick
- ideal for new aquarobics routines
- water aerobics with slow, medium or fast kicks
- adjust fin position on leg to match your exercise
- fins give support for arm exercises
Water aerobics with comfort
- fins connect power direct to your legs
- relaxed, comfortable feet and ankles
- relaxed, comfortable calf muscles and Achilles tendons
- easy to walk at the pool side
- easy to get into and out of the pool
- easy to manoeuvre in the pool
Improve swimming technique
- for freestyle, backstroke, butterfly (not breaststroke)
- teach swimming fitness with correct technique
- strengthen same muscles as without fins
- horizontal, streamlined swimming position
- natural kick action feels great
- your feet move like without fins
- your ankles flex like without fins
- extra speed from up and down kicks
- legs lift horizontal, even for slow swimming
- avoid bent knee “bicycle kick”
- for full stroke and kick-only exercises
- exercise with or without a kickboard
Aqua aerobics fins – more from the inventor/designer
The advantages of shinfin
For water aerobics exercises, you feel the power of shinfin
Foot flippers cannot give the same water exercise benefits basically because they attach to your feet. They stiffen and cramp your feet and ankles, and disrupt water flow. Foot flippers change your body position and stress your ankle, knee and hip joints. You can feel how foot flippers work more from your calf muscles and ankles. They don’t exercise your your upper legs, buttocks, stomach and torso like shinfin
Aqua aerobics fins reviews
For customer testimonials about people getting great aqua aerobics exercises with these fins, please see Aqua Aerobics Fins Reviews.