For aqua fitness, water exercises and pool workouts.
Want great aqua aerobics exercises?
- Rebuild muscle tone & strength.
- Reduce fat.
- Workout thighs, buttocks & stomach.
- Exercise core muscles, torso & back.
- Deep water running, aqua jogging.
- Water walking.
- Treading water, “egg beater” kick.
- Adjust fin position to suit exercises.
- Cardiovascular fitness & capacity.
- Stamina & water aerobics fitness.
- Improve aqua aerobics routines.
Your ideal aqua aerobics fins?
Are you interested in aqua aerobics fins for better water exercises? shinfinTM fins are best for many water exercises because they fit on your legs, at different heights and angles. They are new equipment for aqua aerobics, deep water running (aqua jogging), aqua fitness etc.
Good water exercise equipment should exercise the big muscles in your thighs, buttocks, stomach and torso without straining your feet, ankles, Achilles tendons and calf muscles. Your water aerobics equipment should benefit upright posture aqua aerobics exercises like deep water running, aqua jogging, water walking and other aqua fitness exercises and aqua stretching programs. Good water aerobics gear should also work for water exercises lying on your front or back, with or without flotation belts, noodles and kickboards. It should help you with slower resistance exercises through to faster exercise movements. Good water aerobics equipment should also benefit your cardiovascular fitness and help reduce unwanted fat. The better your water exercise equipment works for you, the more you will enjoy your aqua aerobics and aqua fitness programs.
I have designed shinfinTM fins to offer all these water exercise benefits and more. They achieve this by connecting power directly to your legs, above your ankle joints. This transfers your water aerobics workout to the big muscles in your thighs, buttocks, stomach and torso – the muscles you most want to exercise. Your feet, ankles, Achilles tendons and calf muscles are comfortable and not strained like they are with foot flippers. So they help you exercise the right muscles without damaging other parts of your body. This is why these aqua aerobics fins are a true evolution for water aerobics and water fitness programs.
When used for swimming exercises on your front or back, they can also help you to swim with a smooth, efficient and streamlined stroke like good swimmers use. This is because they guide you to exercise the same muscle sequence that good swimmers use for freestyle, backstroke and butterfly. So, as well as their many advantages for water aerobics, they improve your natural swimming too.
Exercise the right muscles
- water exercises for thighs, buttocks and stomach
- reduce fat in thighs, buttocks and stomach
- water exercises for core muscles in torso and back
- rebuild muscle tone and strength
- improve cardiovascular fitness and capacity
- increase aqua aerobics fitness and stamina
For many water exercises
- water exercises with or without flotation equipment
- deep water running, aqua jogging, water-walking
- treading water exercises and “egg beater” kick
- ideal for new aquarobics routines
- water aerobics with slow, medium or fast kicks
- adjust fin position on leg to match your exercise
- fins give support for arm exercises
Water aerobics with comfort
- fins connect power direct to your legs
- relaxed, comfortable feet and ankles
- relaxed, comfortable calf muscles and Achilles tendons
- easy to walk at the pool side
- easy to get into and out of the pool
- easy to manoeuvre in the pool
Improve swimming technique
- for freestyle, backstroke, butterfly (not breaststroke)
- teach swimming fitness with correct technique
- strengthen same muscles as without fins
- horizontal, streamlined swimming position
- natural kick action feels great
- your feet move like without fins
- your ankles flex like without fins
- extra speed from up and down kicks
- legs lift horizontal, even for slow swimming
- avoid bent knee “bicycle kick”
- for full stroke and kick-only exercises
- exercise with or without a kickboard
Aqua aerobics fins – more from the inventor/designer
The advantages of shinfinTM fins apply to water exercises and aqua aerobics for all levels of fitness. These benefits arise because I designed them to match natural streamlined kicking for freestyle, backstroke and fly. Since about 1990, I have developed over 50 prototypes. I have studied swimmers with shinfinTM fins, with foot flippers and without any fins, using underwater video equipment and biomechanical analysis. Testing has included beginner and intermediate swimmers through to elite swimmers at the Australian Institute of Sport and in the Australian Olympic Team. Testing has also included physically and intellectually disabled swimmers. I found that the same design biomechanics apply to all swimmers who wish to do a natural streamlined kick, and that these same design biomechanics are also suited to many water aerobics exercises.
For water aerobics exercises, you feel the power of shinfinTM fins coming from the big muscles in your upper legs, buttocks, stomach and torso (without straining your feet, ankles and calf muscles like foot flippers). I designed them to work like this because these are the muscles you use for good “no-fins” swimming. I then found that this design also benefits water aerobics exercises done in an upright posture such as deep water running, aqua jogging, water walking, rehabilitation and many other aqua exercises that benefit from extra water resistance on the front of the leg. They can of course also be used for water exercises lying on your front or back. If you swim with them, you feel how they help to keep your body horizontal for less drag. You feel how they guide you to kick from your hips, with only a little knee-bend, and give the correct body balance to support your arm stroke. That is why they improve your “no-fins” swimming fitness, technique (arms too) and speed. Whether using them for swimming or other water exercises, you can feel that you are exercising the right muscles and strengthening a good natural movement. They are biomechanically advanced aqua aerobics fins, an evolution for your water exercise programs.
Foot flippers cannot give the same water exercise benefits basically because they attach to your feet. They stiffen and cramp your feet and ankles, and disrupt water flow. Foot flippers change your body position and stress your ankle, knee and hip joints. You can feel how foot flippers work more from your calf muscles and ankles. They don’t exercise your your upper legs, buttocks, stomach and torso like shinfinTM fins do. This is why foot flippers cannot give you the same water aerobics benefits.
Aqua aerobics fins reviews
For customer testimonials about people getting great aqua aerobics exercises with these fins, please see aqua aerobics fins reviews.