Want new way to teach freestyle, backstroke & fly?
+ Teach efficient streamlined strokes.
+ For freestyle, backstroke & fly.
+ Same muscles as barefoot kicking.
+ Better technique stays for barefoot.
+ Water flow lifts legs horizontal.
+ Teach straighter knees.
+ No knee-bend like regular flippers.
+ Guide natural streamlined kick.
+ Thighs, buttocks & stomach power.
+ No calf strain like regular flippers.
+ Encourage proper arm techniques.
+ Teach stroke timing & breathing.
+ Comfortable relaxed ankles & feet.
+ Same size for child & adult lessons.
+ Swim aid for learn to swim classes.
+ Teach swim schools & courses.
+ Great new swim instruction aid.
Teach correct swimming technique
- instruction aid for freestyle, backstroke, butterfly (not breaststroke)
- teach streamlined swimming, horizontal body
- instruct a natural, streamlined kick
- lift your legs horizontal with straighter knees
- prevent bad techniques like bent knee bicycle-kick
- prevent common mistakes of beginner swimmers
- teach adults and children learning to swim
Instruct correct muscle use
- fin power connects direct to your legs
- teach extra speed from up and down kicks
- instruct correct kick muscles: thighs, buttocks, stomach, torso
- teach the same muscle use as without fins
- teach your feet and ankles to move naturally
- improve cardiovascular fitness and lung capacity
Comfortable & safe teaching aid
- instructs relaxed and comfortable feet, ankles, Achilles tendons and calf muscles
- no extra calf muscle strain (unlike foot fins)
- helps teaching slow, medium or fast kicks
- can still dive and push-off from wall
- easier to walk
- easier water entry and exit
Instruction for all swim class levels
- excellent for learn to swim classes
- aids full stroke and kick-only exercises
- teach full stroke or using kickboard
- breathing exercises instruction aid
- arm technique instruction aid
- adjust fin on leg to optimise kick technique
Swim instruction fins reviews
For customer testimonials about people getting great benefits from these swim instruction fins, please see Swim Instruction Fins Reviews.