Want toned body & better fitness?
+ Lose fat, lose weight, burn calories.
+ Strengthen core muscles & stomach.
+ Stronger buttocks & thighs.
+ Improve cardiovascular health.
+ Increase lung capacity.
+ Better swim fitness & technique.
+ Same muscles as good swimming.
+ Better muscle exercise than flippers.
+ No calf muscle strain like flippers.
+ Relaxed, comfortable feet & ankles.
+ Safer walking, water entry & exit.
+ Easy wall push-off & flip-turns.
+ Lightweight & easy to pack in bag.
+ New exercise program workout.
+ Look after your fitness & health.
Your ideal swim fitness fins?
Are you looking for swim fitness fins to improve your exercise program? Do you swim improve your health? Would you like to lose some weight and burn off calories and fat?
Good swimming fitness fins should exercise the big muscles in your thighs, buttocks, stomach and torso. They should exercise these muscles in the same muscle sequence as swimming without fins. They should be comfortable and not strain your feet, ankles, Achilles tendons and calf muscles. Good swimming fitness fins should benefit cardiovascular fitness and help reduce unwanted fat. They should work for slower swimming exercises, through to faster swimming with a faster kick rate. Good swimming fitness fins should also help you swim with a smooth, efficient and streamlined technique so your natural swimming without fins becomes better too. The better your swimming technique, the more you will enjoy your swimming fitness programs.
I have designed shinfin
Fitness with the right muscles
- exercise thighs and buttocks
- exercise stomach and torso (core muscles)
- tone muscles and reduce fat
- strengthen same muscles as good swimming without fins
- no extra calf muscle strain (unlike foot flippers)
- improve swimming fitness and strength
- improve cardiovascular fitness and lung capacity
Fitness with comfort & safety
- relaxed, comfortable feet and ankles
- relaxed, comfortable calf muscles and Achilles tendons
- safer water entry and exit
- normal dive – curl your toes over the edge
- flip-turn and easy push-off from wall
- safer walking
Fitness with better technique
- designed for freestyle, backstroke and butterfly
- some customers find them good for breaststroke too
- horizontal, streamlined swim position feels great
- fin power connects directly to your legs
- your feet move like swimming without fins
- your ankles flex like swimming without fins
- extra speed from up and down kicks
- swim fitness fins for the pool, sea and surf
Swimming fitness programs
- legs lift horizontal, even for slow swimming
- avoid bent knee “bicycle kick”
- for full stroke and kick-only programs
- use with or without a kickboard
- exercise with slow, medium or fast kicks
- water-walking and treading water exercises
- swimming fitness fins for adults and children
Swimming fitness – more from the inventor/designer
The benefits of shinfin
This is why shinfin
Foot flippers cannot give the same swimming fitness benefits basically because they attach to your feet. Most good swimmers, coaches and swimming teachers know that foot flippers corrupt your kick. They stiffen and cramp your feet and ankles, and disrupt water flow. Foot flippers change your body position and your ankle, knee and hip movements, often to a “bicycle-kick” with knees bent too low. Foot flippers work more from your calf muscles and ankles – you can feel it. They don’t exercise your your upper legs, buttocks, stomach and torso like shinfin
Swim Fitness fins reviews
For customer testimonials about people getting great benefits from these swim fitness fins, please see Swim Fitness Fins Reviews.