Need more speed with your monofin? + Wear shinfin™ leg fins & your monofin, together. + Train for fin swimming sport. + shinfin™ inner edges overlap each other & stay together. + shinfin™ tips press onto monofin during forward kick. + One long, continuous forward power surface. + shinfin™ tips flex away from monofin during backward kick. + Two separate, parallel backward power surfaces. + More power from your thighs, buttocks & torso. + Reduce monofin strain to your feet, ankles & calf muscles. + Turbocharge your monofin.
Wear With Monofin: fin swimming sport
Would you like to speed up your monofin swimming?
Are you interested in extra fins you can wear with your monofin to increase swimming speed? Are you looking for more power for your fin swimming sport? The blade surface of shinfin™ leg fins blends smoothly with your monofin to give you a longer, streamlined power surface. So you can wear all three fins for extra power and speed.
Monofins use similar muscles a foot flipper dolphin kick. So, as with foot flippers, a monofin can strain your feet, ankles and calf muscles. Adding shinfin™ leg fins to your monofin can reduce this strain because they spread more power to larger muscles in your thighs, buttocks and torso.
shinfin™ leg fins add power to your monofin
- adding shinfin™ leg fins to a monofin lengthens the overall fin surface
- the longer combined surface is available for more power and speed
- the inner edges of the shinfin™ leg fins neatly overlap each other, without interference
shinfin™ leg fins flex to match the monofin direction
- the shinfin™ leg fin tips stay together throughout the forward and backward kick cycle
- the shinfin™ leg fin tips press against the monofin on your forward kick
- this gives a longer continuous blade area during your forward kick
- the shinfin™ leg fins flex away from your leg on your backward kick, in a similar direction to the monofin
- this gives two separate blade areas during your backward kick
More power for your fin swimming sport
- wear shinfin™ leg fins with your monofin for faster training and racing
- shinfin™ leg fins spread more power to larger muscles in your thighs, buttocks and torso
- shinfin™ leg fins reduce strain in your feet, ankles and calf muscles