Want to swim faster, natural stroke?
+ Train fast freestyle, fly, backstroke.
+ Train same muscles as barefoot.
+ Same stroke timing as barefoot.
+ Stronger kick for better arm drills.
+ Exercise cardiovascular system.
+ Full stroke & kick-only sets.
+ Train with or without kickboard.
+ Fast, medium & slow kick drills.
+ Flip-turn & easy push-off from wall.
+ Safer walking, water entry & exit.
+ Swim clubs, squads & Masters.
+ High value swim training program.
Your ideal swim training fins?
Are you a good/elite swimmer, or coach, interested in swim training fins for speed and endurance? Is your swim club or squad open to a new swim training fin? Perhaps your masters swimming program would benefit from this new approach? Are you looking for more benefit and variety in your drills and sets?
Good swim training fins must work with your natural swimming stroke, otherwise they can do you more harm than good. They should “feel right” when you wear them. All your body movements (arms too) should be similar to your natural stroke. You should use the same muscles, in the same muscle sequence as your natural stroke. Your swim training fins should always “feel right” even when you swim slower (perhaps to work on your upper body technique), or swim faster (perhaps with a higher beat kick). When you take them off, your natural swimming stroke must return immediately without adjusting your stroke. Then you know your swim training fins are enhancing your natural stroke rather than corrupting it.
I have designed shinfin
Train your natural streamlined stroke
- designed for freestyle, backstroke and butterfly
- some customers find them good for breaststroke too
- mantain horizontal, streamlined body position
- fin power connects directly to your legs
- add more leg power into your natural stroke
- extra speed from up and down kicks
- swim training with slow, medium and fast kick rates
- swimming training with 2, 4 & 6-beat kicks
Train your natural foot movement
- relaxed & comfortable feet and ankles
- your feet move like they do without fins
- your ankles flex like they do without fins
- no extra stress in your feet and ankles
- normal dive – curl your toes over the edge
- flip-turn and easy push-off from wall
- safer water entry and exit
- safer walking
Train your natural muscle action
- same muscles as without fins
- same muscle sequence as without fins
- power from thighs, buttocks, stomach, torso
- relaxed and comfortable calf muscles
- no extra strain in Achilles tendons
- adjust fin position on leg to match your kick
Natural swim training benefits
- legs stay horizontal, even for slow swim training
- avoid dropped-knee “bicycle kick”
- for full stroke and kick-only exercises
- swim training with or without a kickboard
- swim training fins give time for arm exercises
- ideal for recovery swimming training
- excellent for many water exercises
- improve cardiovascular capacity and strength
- for sea swimming training too
- swim training for adults and children
Swim training fins ~ more from the inventor/designer
I have designed shinfin
Good and elite swimmers and swim coaches quickly recognise the natural, streamlined kick of shinfin
Most swimmers and coaches know that foot flippers corrupt your kick. Foot flippers cannot give similar swimming training advantages simply because they attach to your feet. They stiffen and cramp your feet and ankles, and disrupt water flow. Foot flippers change your body position and your ankle, knee and hip movements, often to a “bicycle-kick” with knees bent too low. You can’t kick at your normal rate and you use different muscles. You know your swim training is wrong because your body remembers the corrupt foot flipper kick even after you take them off. That’s why it takes a few laps without foot flippers, before your stroke feels natural again. Some coaches cut foot flippers short to try to improve them, but they are still connected to your feet so the problems remain. Other coaches refuse to use foot flippers at all for swimming training.
Swim training fins reviews
For customer testimonials about people getting great benefits from these swim training fins, please see Swim Training Fins Reviews.