Swim Fins on Legs
Use instead of foot flippers. Avoid foot flipper problems.
More fun in the water. Take the plunge and evolve!
How fins should be!
- not on your feet
- feet free to walk & swim
- adjustable, one size fit
- comfortable, avoid cramps
- light & tough
- best swim style
- hip power from strong muscles
- natural streamlined swimming
- for freestyle, backstroke & fly
Designed for a natural streamlined kick like good swimmers use for freestyle, backstroke and butterfly. So if you don’t already do a streamlined kick, these swim fins will teach you. Some customers use them for breaststroke or “frog-kick” but they are not specifically designed for this.
They encourage kicking from your hips with only a little knee-bend. Foot flippers need much more knee-bend, so they increase strain and cramps.
How fins work
- strap securely above ankle
- comfortable & flexible fit on leg
- fin from middle of shin to toes
- feet & ankles free to walk
- dive & swim naturally
- down-kick: fin lies along shin
- up-kick: fin flexes from shin
- kick from hips, less knee-bend
- good streamlined swim kick
- big muscle power, thighs, torso
- horizontal body, less drag
Thank you for reading about these exciting new swim fins. I encourage you to explore this site further using the site guide. Please contact me if you have any questions at all. I am here to help.
Cheers, Marc Lee (Inventor & Designer)